Very rare barbed-wire protection glove. It was made in 1937 by Carl Busse in Mainz and is stamped both with "Reichsheer" and the Waffenamt, denoting use in the Wehrmacht.
There are pictures of Scharfschützen (snipers) using such gloves, but their original purpose was meant to be used for barbed wire. The leather and the stitching are well-preserved.
It was recently found in Estonia.